This course covers the basics of game development. We will learn how to structure a virtual world for performance, scalability, and stability. This involves event management, encapsulation, inheritance, pattern implementations and much more. We will learn how to breathe life into an idea through the C# language and Unity engine in the most effective manner.
Due to its challenging nature, this course is designed for high school students with prior programming experience.
Struggling With a Topic?
Try reading about in the Unity Documentation. You can also email me if you’re still confused.
Note: There will obviously be more than one project or week as you update your class’s page.
- Expanding the Save Manager
- Video Game Development Week 14: Animation
- Game Development Week 13: Structs, Serialization, and Scriptable Objects
- Video Game Development Week 12: Creating an Inventory System
- Video Game Development Week 11: Jumping, Moving, and everything it entails…
If you still have questions feel free to visit the “Contact Us” page!
A software engineering student at Tech with 3+ years of indie game development experience.